Begin Your Music Experience Today!
Before signing up, please review the online teaching policy, information student setup, and student questionnaire.
Online lessons are a great way to advance your skills. You can easily book lessons with David to develop your drumming from the comfort of your home. Convenient and affordable! Click here to get started!
Make sure you complete the 4 Steps:
STEP I: Lesson Details
Book online Drum Lessons with David Curtis.
- Book a 30-minute online Drum Lesson – $30
- Book a 60-minute online Drum Lesson – $55
- Book 4 Monthly 30-minute online Drum Lessons – $99
- All appointment times are USA Central Time.
- A 24-hour notice is required for booking an online Drum Lesson. Lesson times will be based on schedule availability.
- Lessons can be booked up to 30-days in advance.
Schedule Conflicts – 24 Hour Period Notice Required by Student
- Students are required to provide a 24-hour cancellation notice should a scheduling conflict arise. If notice is given less than 24 hours prior to scheduled time, the student will be charged for that lesson. In the event that there is no cancellation notice and the student does not show up for the scheduled lesson time, the student will be charged for that lesson.
- Lessons can ALWAYS be rescheduled when cancellation requirement is met.
Payment of Lessons
- Payments can be made securely with ease and convenience via PayPal.
- Refer to the Online Teaching Policy.
Expiration of Lessons
Your online drum lessons expire 60 days from the date of purchase. Please keep to the schedule. If you need to cancel, no problem, just reschedule your lesson within 60-days of purchase. There are no refunds for expired lessons. An expiration date is necessary for schedule management.
- Lesson materials will be emailed to you in PDF format the day prior to your lesson giving you time to print out and review.
STEP 2: Teaching Policy & Payment Method
Click the button below to review the Online Teaching Policy. We accept all major credit and debit cards via PayPal.
STEP 3: Student Questionnaire
STEP 4: Rock Out Loud
Rock Out Loud
- A test call to check connectivity is required prior to your lesson (usually the day before). This call will include a quick meet and greet and provide an opportunity for you to ask any questions. This is a 5-10 minute process and will be initiated by David. In the ‘Student Notes Section’ of the Student Questionnaire please provide the best time for David to connect with you via Rock Out Loud for the test call. (USA Central Time)
- On the day of your lesson, David will call YOU on Rock Out Loud at your scheduled appointment time for your Online Drum Lesson. Be ready for your lesson!
- Your Online Drum Lesson will be conducted in the English language.